Every year, the boys and I make homemade Christmas gifts for our family and friends. Epsom salts, scrubs, lip balm, etc… This year, I took some of our favorites and had a “Make, Wrap & Take” party at the farm, which will now be a yearly tradition.
I know many could not attend, so we decided we would add them here on the blog. Brandon typed the recipes below. Enjoy bringing a little homemade to your holiday!
Christmas Spirit Spray
- 4oz Glass Bottle
- A Label
- Reverse Osmosis or Purified Water
- 12 drops Christmas Spirit Essential Oil
- Fill the bottle with water
- Add the 12 drops of Essential Oil
- Add the sprayer.
- Add the label.
- Shake and Spray
This could be used as an air freshener, bathroom spray or even a linen spray! Just shake and spray to enjoy!
Glass Water Bottle “Oil Up, Buttercup” with Lemon EO
Candy Cane Sugar Scrub
- 8oz Glass Jar
- 8oz of Organic Cane Sugar
- 10-12 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 1/4 cup of organic fractionated coconut oil – This is different from regular coconut oil, as it will always stay liquid form, which makes it perfect for the scrub. It also doesn’t have any scent.
- A label
- Place all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Scoop it all in the jar.
- Screw on the lid.
This scrub leaves your skin feeling so soft!
“Stress Away the Holidays” Bath Salt Ornament
- Plastic Clear Ornaments
- A Sticker of your choice
- 3 ribbons of your choice
- 1/2 cup of Epsom Salts
- 3-5 drops of Stress Away Essential Oils
- Fill the ornament with Epsom Salt.
- Add 3-5 drops of Stress Away Essential Oil.
- Tie the ribbons.
- Add your sticker.
If you are looking for essential oils, here is a link to purchase.
From our little family to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!