This is my favorite smoothie, ever! You can tweak it and add protein powder or anything else you’d like to hide in the smoothie, but this is yummy all by itself. When I make it for my kids and I for breakfast, I just triple the recipe. It is easy, clean and green!
- 3/4 cup frozen organic pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen organic mango chunks
- 1 ripe organic banana
- 1 packed cup baby spinach (about a handful) or 1 cup frozen – you can use some kale also if you would like to do 3/4 and 1/4 – we used the frozen spinach above.
- 3/4 cup organic coconut milk or organic almond milk
- 1 drop Lime or Lemon Vitality Essential Oil (optional)
- Add the liquid at the bottom. Then the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
Happy Last Month of Sweet Summer!