If you follow my Instagram or Facebook page or any other Young Living oiler, you will know we ALL believe in the support NingXia Red can give our body. We all take our “shot” a day as we say. We add different oils to the shot when we need some extra vitality support too. Even at our events, we have NingXia bars. As you can tell, we love our NingXia.
Every SINGLE day, my family and I eat…
4 pounds of carrots
2 quarts of carrot juice
1 pint orange juice
2 pounds of beets
2 cups of beet juice
3 cups of raspberries
2 cups of blueberries
But… one ounce of Ningxia Red is equivalent to the antioxidant level of ALL the above combined and we DO take one ounce of Ningxia Red daily.
Plus, NingXia Red..
- It is a MACRO nutrient, not a micro like many vitamins. This makes it easier for your body to absorb.
- It is in liquid form so your body CAN digest it easier. Half the work is done for your body, so it doesn’t have to work as hard to get what it needs.
- It is HIGH in antioxidants, which help push junk out of your body. Think about a car… it has to let the exhaust out to run properly. This is what Ningxia does, it helps your body get rid of the exhaust so YOU can run properly.
- It contains essential oils that support your digestion, blood sugar and circulation.
- Ningxia Red is a puree filled with water soluble antioxidants plus essential oils, which has fat soluble antioxidants. It’s the only antioxidant drink on the market that contains water soluble and fat soluble antioxidants.
Well, I like to make different drinks with my NingXia instead of wasting the tasty goodness in one shot. I love combining a shot of NingXia, a Nitro, Water and some drops of lemon. It was my go to drink when I taught elementary school after my coffee. But, I recently learned of another drink that has been titled, The Red Drink, by Dr. Minke.
- 26 ounce glass bottle or larger (I used a 32 ounce) or an Empty NingXia Red bottle
- Ningxia Red
- Sulfurzyme POWDER
- Lime Vitality Essential Oil
- Nitro* Optional addition.
- Use an empty bottle of Ningxia Red or any other size bottle about 3/4 of the way with filtered water.
- Add 1-2 oz Ningxia Red to the water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Sulfurzyme POWDER.
- Add 3 drops of Lime Vitality Essential Oil.
- Add the optional Nitro for iodine and energy. I wouldn’t add this to your evening drink, but it would be great for energy the during the day! Us ladies need iodine. If you haven’t researched the importance of iodine and breast health, it is worth the time.
- Add more water to fill the bottle size you are using.
- Gently stir them into a “red drink” and drink this throughout the day. Make another batch for the evening, but skip the nitro in the evening.
Why use your NingXia Shot in The Red Drink?
We need water for good circulation and overall health and wellness. If you wake up achy, foggy, get tired easily, you probably are dehydrated and aren’t drinking enough water. Connective tissue gets sticky and blood gets thick, which doesn’t allow mitochondria to work effectively which leads to oxidative stress. This leads to inflammation and chronic issues. Hydration helps to maintain healthy joints, circulation, muscles, etc.
Lime essential oil is 100% pure bioflavonoids, which help supports the immune system, stimulate the detox pathway, helps with absorption of Vitamin C, extra microcirculation, and limonene. 3 drops has 150 ml of bioflavonoids!
Sulfurzyme contains a prebiotic, yes, I said pre not pro, which helps maintain with gut health. Prebiotics help detox the body. They feed into the methylation process with MSM. MSM is nutritional sulfur. Every single protein starts with a sulfur-containing amino acid so we need to maintain a healthy supply of it so it doesn’t steal it from another source within our body.
Sulfur is a major detoxifier for heavy metals. We are exposed to heavy metals every day so sulfur is important to take every day. It takes the heavy metal, adds a sulfur to it, converts it to a less toxic form which the body then can get rid of more easily. This is not just another MSM product. Young Living sources their MSM from sources that we can trust and it tests every single batch for mercury, lead, pesticides, etc… to ensure it’s a thorough analysis. It’s also mixed with wolfberry puree powder so your body can use the support. Oh and wolfberry contains fructooligosaccharides, which has prebiotic qualities.
- Supports healthy weight management
- Supports clear skin
- Supports healthy joints
- Supports fast recovery times (sports/fitness)
- Supports healthy digestion, detoxification + elimination
- Supports brain health
- Supports healthy hair, skin & nails
- Supports my kiddos, my boys!
Sulfa allergic people, this isn’t the same. My husband is allergic to Sulfa, but feel free to speak with you doctor.
Infused with essential oils, botanical extracts, D-ribose, Korean ginseng, and green tea extract, NingXia Nitro supports alertness, as well as cognitive and physical fitness. Just one small tube contains 75 mcg of pure iodine, that’s 50 percent of the recommended daily value for an adult. Ladies, iodine is very supportive for maintaining breast health. With NingXia Nitro, you don’t have to worry about using food scales or consuming fishy aquatic plants and animal products.
Here is a SWAY class of other recipes and even MORE information about this shot of goodness.
Lastly, I CANNOT take credit for this blog post. This is all from Team Young Living and Dr. Peter Minke. I just wanted to share with all of you what I learn, because I care. I am willing to share what I know in your home to your friends and family too! Just ask. Let’s be the change, together!